The Farm House is a characterful Grade 2 listed 19th Century building with a charming roundhouse and sleeps 38 including 5 staff/group leaders, with seating in the dining room for 36. The building has 7 bedrooms, all named after local landmarks, with a mixture of bunk-beds and single beds.
- One bedroom, Pooles, sleeps 2 people and has an en-suite toilet and sink.
- One bedroom, Treak Cliff, sleeps 3 people.
- One bedroom, Ashford Black Marble, sleeps 5 people.
- Two bedrooms, Speedwell and Blue John each sleeps 6 people.
- Two bedrooms, Carlswark and Giants each sleep 8 people.
The Farm House has a kitchen and pantry which is fully equipped with catering size utensils, freezer, fridge, large catering cooker, grill and small microwave. The dining/meeting room next to the kitchen seats 36 and has a LCD TV and Blu-ray player. The TV can be connected to laptops – ideal for sharing photos of your day’s activities. Double doors from the dining room lead to the patio area with seating for 32 and a large BBQ make eating outside a popular option. Wi-Fi access is enabled in the Farm House, feel free to tag us in any posts! All bedding is provided (you will have to make up your own beds), but please bring your own towels. The building is centrally heated with a Hive heating control system.
When planning your visit you may find the following useful. All visiting groups are asked to complete a group list for their visit and leave it at reception on arrival.
- Farm House Room Plan (PDF, 0.3mb)
- Farm House Bedroom List (PDF, 0.2mb)
- Farm House Bedroom List (Word, 0.1mb)
Please note that no dogs are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs).
For availability, arrival and departure times please see our availability calendar.
We have a single price for each accommodation building so you book sole use and have the flexibility of bringing up to 38 people.
Prices below include VAT and apply from 1st September 2017 – 31st August 2018.
- Weekend / Mid Week (2 nights) – £1,110
- Bank Holiday Weekend (3 nights) – £1,665
- Monday – Friday (4 nights) – £2,220
Accommodation for school groups is priced differently to the above, as activities and equipment are included. Please see the Residential Visits page for more details and price lists.
Our 2017-2018 off peak discount period is valid from 27th November 2017 – 16th February 2018 and excludes Christmas and New Year.
- Weekend / Mid Week (2 nights) – £1,056
- Monday – Friday (4 nights) – £2,112
Christmas & New Year 2017
- 23rd December 2017 – 27th December 2017 – £555 per night, minimum 3 nights
- 27th December 2017 – 1st January 2018 – £555 per night, minimum 3 night – Booked