We are fortunate to have 30 acres of grounds at Thornbridge Outdoors, including:
- Open areas for games and camping
- Woodland areas for activities and protection from the wind
- Onsite car park for approximately 25 cars plus one disabled parking space
- Low ropes course
- Den building area
- High ropes activities
- 850m cycle trail around the site, that is also suitable for wheelchairs (bikes can be rented to use the trail when hiring an instructor)
- Dedicated bike skills area and challenging rock garden
- Orienteering courses
A variety of activities are available on site and in the surrounding area of the Peak District.
Please note that no dogs are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs).
Download the Thornbridge Outdoors Site Map (PDF, 3mb)