Since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic we have not run any adult training courses but we look forward to reinstating courses shortly.
At the centre we run both scheduled ‘open’ courses which members of the public can enrol on and ‘closed’ courses which are run for a specific group at their request.
Currently the following course dates are set:
- British Cycling Level 2 Mountain Bike Leader Award Training 22-23 May 2021.
- British Cycling Level 2 Mountain Bike Leader Award Training 10-11 July 2021.
Please click the links above for further details and to book a place.
We hope to add dates soon for the following courses, so please let us know if you are interested in booking a place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know as soon as the dates are set:
- ITC First Outdoor First Aid
- British Cycling Level 2 Mountain Bike Leader Award Assessment
- Mountain Training Hill and Moorland Leader Award Training
- Mountain Training Lowland Leader Award Training
If you would like to arrange a course for a specific group, such as members of your staff team, members of an outdoor club or a group of friends please email email@example.com with the details and we’ll get back to you.