Outdoor and Environmental Education for Primary Schools
Here are just some examples of programmes recently designed for nursery and primary schools:
- A varied and balanced programme of adventure activities, to provide enjoyment and FUN.
- Activities to develop confidence, teamwork and communication skills.
- Inclusive activities that challenge and engage children, but ensuring that all can participate and achieve.
- Conservation activities on our site, which can be part of an ‘Eco-Schools’ programme, or as a way of ‘putting something back’ into the environment.
- Team building activities for newly formed classes, provide the opportunity for team development as well as enhancing self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Practical ‘hands-on’ environmental activities to stimulate and increase awareness of the environment. This can also link to topics back at school (i.e food chains / river studies / habitat studies).
- Programmes for the ‘Gifted and Talented’ designed to challenge and extend personal skills and knowledge.
- Transition events – pupils from different schools taking in part in activities and ‘getting to know each other’ before moving up to secondary school.
- School Inclusion – working with children with challenging behavior and special educational needs.
To discuss your needs and requirements please contact us.