Team development may be the main reason for a training event, which may be a training day here or in your school. Team development events can include a combination of:
- Icebreakers and team challenges.
– Ensure mixing of your staff team and give colleague the opportunity to work together in a different context to usual.
- Outdoor activity experiences.
– The power of outdoor learning applies to adults as well as young people!
– Give staff the opportunity to increase their own confidence and experience in outdoor activities
- Space to work together.
– With a variety of meeting spaces onsite you may choose to have some time all together as a staff or in sub-groups in a different environment to usual.
- Bespoke team challenge events
– Days can be designed to meet the outcomes identified in the planning of the day – be it communication, team building, leadership skills, problem solving skills…
If you are looking to book a team development event please get in touch to discuss the various options available.
Team development is also a theme in our other training courses – for example enabling a first aid training for your whole staff at the same time or through the OEAP Outdoor Learning Card course activities.