The Lodge accommodation building is situated centrally on our site and sleeps 38 (including 6 staff/group leaders). This gives you a fantastic base to access everything the Peak District has to offer with direct access to the traffic free Monsal Trail from our site. The building has 9 bedrooms, all named after local edges, with a mixture of bunk-beds and single beds.
- Two bedrooms, Gardoms and Burbage, each sleep 3 people and have wide doorways for wheelchair users.
- Two bedrooms, Derwent and Froggatt are typically used by visiting staff and each sleep up to 3 people.
- Four bedrooms, Millstone, Curbar, Stanage and Birchens each sleep 5 people.
- One large bedroom, Longstone, sleeps 6 people.
The kitchen and dining room are fully equipped with catering size utensils, freezer, fridge, large catering cooker, grill, small microwave and a pantry. A double door from the dining room leads to the BBQ and outdoor seating area (large charcoal BBQ available, please bring your own charcoal), make eating outside a popular option. We have 1 high chair and 1 travel cot available to use, please let us know at the time of booking if you need either of these.
The Lodge Lounge has comfy furniture, a LED TV and Blu-ray player. The TV can be connected to laptops – ideal for sharing photos of your day’s activities. Wi-Fi access is enabled in the Lodge, feel free to tag us in any posts!
There are male and female toilet and shower rooms. We provide a duvet and duvet cover, pillow and pillow case, fitted sheet and a blanket (you will have to make up your own beds), but please bring your own towels. The building is centrally heated with a Hive heating control system.
The Lodge is all on one level and has a separate accessible toilet/shower room, making it suitable for wheelchair users and those with mobility difficulties.
When planning your visit you may find the following useful. All visiting groups are asked to complete a group list for their visit and leave it at reception on arrival.
Please note that no dogs are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs).
For availability, arrival and departure times please see our availability calendar.
We have a single price for each accommodation building so you book sole use and have the flexibility of bringing up to 38 people.
Prices below include VAT and apply from 1st September 2017 to 31st August 2018.
- Weekend / Mid Week (2 nights) – £1,398
- Bank Holiday Weekend (3 nights) – £2,097
- Monday – Friday (4 nights) – £2,796
Prices below include VAT and apply from 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019.
- Weekend / Mid Week (2 nights) – £1,464
- Bank Holiday Weekend (3 nights) – £2,196
- Monday – Friday (4 nights) – £2,928
Accommodation for school groups is priced differently to the above, as activities and equipment are included. Please see the Residential Visits page for more details and price lists.
Our 2017-2018 off peak discount period is valid from 27th November 2017 – 16th February 2018 and excludes Christmas and New Year.
- Weekend / Mid Week (2 nights) – £1,320
- Monday – Friday (4 nights) – £2,640
Christmas & New Year 2017
- 23rd December 2017 – 27th December 2017 – £699 per night, minimum 3 nights
- 27th December 2017 – 1st January 2018 – £699 per night, minimum 3 nights