Sheffield Schools Bouldering Competition
We have had a fantastic day at the Mini Works working with the Climbing Works and Links School Sport Partnership on the finals of the primary and secondary bouldering competitions for Sheffield schools. The aim of the annual competition is to provide a day for Sheffield school children to experience a new activity in a fun and friendly environment with a competition element.
There were some fantastic performances and we congratulate everyone who was involved in not only the finals but also the qualification round.
- Male: 1st Cameron Bee (Carterknowle Juniors) / 2nd Lucian James (Rowan School) / 3rd Tyler Concannon (Prince Edwards Primary)
- Female: 1st Nicole Kelwick (Prince Edwards Primary) / 2nd Jasmine Steel (Dobcroft Junior) / 3rd Jessica Bradshaw (Carterknowle Junior)
- Team: 1st Prince Edwards Primary / 2nd Carterknowle Junior / 3rd Dobcroft Junior
- Male: 1st Josh Quinn (Firth Park) / 2nd Joachim Skoczylas (Notre Dame) / 3rd Ethan Wilkinson (Forge Valley)
- Female: 1st Tia Needham (Hinde House) / 2nd Sophie Fidler (Hinde House) / Brooke Colliver (Firth Park)
- Team: 1st Forge Valley / 2nd Firth Park / 3rd Notre Dame
To read more about the competition please visit the Climbing Works news page.