2017 Improvements & Developments
What a year it’s been! Not only have we been busy providing more people with memorable outdoor experiences, we have been busy listening to your feedback and making the improvements! We have…
- fitted smart Hive heating systems in each building (including the Base Camp!) to make sure the buildings are nice and toasty ready for our groups.
- installed new plugs with integrated USB charging points
- created an additional campfire area
- bought a new fire tarp for firelighting and survival sessions
- repaired parts of the bike track
- added a new challenge on the sky ropes
- fibre optic broadband
- resurfaced the car park and put in a designated walk way, disabled parking spaces and marked parking bays (with more planned in the near future…)
- relocated our Yurt, improved the lighting inside, replaced the outer and re-treated the floor so it’s once again protected and waterproof!
- given the Farm House some more TLC by
– replacing the dining room tables and chairs
– continued the window improvements
– increased the bathroom/shower facilities
– completed roof repairs
As well as all that, this year marked the opening of 2 more buildings onsite:
2 the Woodlands cottage – perfect for small families of up to 4 looking for a break in the Peaks
Woodlands – self contained building with accessible facilities and equipment, sleeping up to 12 people.